Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Friday, October 14, 2005

Welcome to Rabbits' Blog

I was going to call it Rabbits' Hole, but that sounded a bit strange... As I said in the introduction, we've set this blog up so we can keep you all up to date with news of our first child, due to be born at the beginning of March, 2006. Emma is currently 20 weeks pregnant, so we're halfway (as a rule!)

The scan picture was taken during Em's first scan on the 28th August, at 13 weeks. It was incredible to see the baby, and really brought it home how real it all was! The scan was crystal-clear, and although the picture is good, it really doesn't do justice to how amazing it was to see Rabbits moving around. Em's next scan is booked for the 25th October, so we'll hopefully have another picture to post then. And no, before you ask, we're not going to find out what sex the baby is - we want it to be a surprise (although if the scan is as good as the last one, we might find out by accident!)

We'd like this to be as interactive as possible, so feel free to leave any comments, we'd love to hear from you.

Right, I'm off to fiddle with the template and what-not now I've got this first post under my belt!

posted by Craig @ 10:56 am   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?