Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Rabbits is moving!

Yes, Rabbits is moving. She's probably been moving for some time but now I can feel her. It's amazing and some how more real now. It first happened yesterday evening. I was having a little lay down on the bed (as you do) before Craig came home from work and I felt this really weird movement. Indigestion, I thought, but then it happened again and again and when I put my hand on my belly I could feel Rabbits bumping against it.

Well I was really excited and I willed Craig to be home but by the time he got home Rabbits had calmed down. Craig was really excited any way and then it happened again in the evening and he was able to feel her moving. You should have seen his face. It was like Christmas had come and he'd got the one present that he really wanted but did not expect to receive. it was a wonderful moment and I felt really loved.

posted by Emma @ 5:18 pm   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 6:36 pm, Blogger Craig said...

It really was incredible, my wife isn't fibbing! Unfortunately I missed the first occasion, but then Rabbits has been jumping around like a Mexican Jumping Bean, and keeps on waking Em up...! Anatomy Scan tomorrow! Hurrah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?