Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Friday, July 28, 2006

Three meals a day and loving it.


Yes, since my last blog Joseph has really taken to his solid food. He now has a breakfast cereal first thing, puree at lunch time (carrot with baby rice today) and baby rice in the evening. Tonight I'm going to add pear to his evening feed to up the amount of solids he eats. He now eats so fast that it is a job to keep up with demand and Craig and I get shouted at for being too slow.

Soon we hope to be able to cut out the 11 pm feed as he should be eating enough during the day and not need it. It will be good when we can do that as then we'll be able to spend some time together instead of me crashing out whilst Joseph has his feed. It would be nice to still feel like a couple and not just Mummy and Daddy.

posted by Emma @ 6:27 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?