Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Starting to play

Joseph is now 17 weeks and has just started to play. He is now taking a real interest in the world around him and is grasping any thing in reach. This morning he was smiling at his reflection in the mirror and he can often be found grinning at light fittings (no one can work out why). He plays with his soft activity cube and has tried with some limited success to push the button on his musical ball. He is still teething so bites the bear on his blankie but seems to have difficulty with teething rings as he only has a small mouth. He is a joy to be with.

posted by Emma @ 10:56 am   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?