Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Brave Little Man

Joseph had his first set of immunisations today. Craig changed his day off so that he could be there to hold him as I'm scared of needles. Good job. Joseph was very brave and did not cry too much but I had a few tears and couldn't watch. Joseph's legs are still very small but he is very strong and Craig had to hold his leg while the needle went in. He has to go back again in four weeks to have some more but we haven't told him that yet.

On the plus side, we went to clinic yesterday and Joseph now weighs 5 lb 8 oz. We are very proud of our little porker.

posted by Emma @ 2:21 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?