Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rabbits has grown

I had another scan today and they tell me that Rabbits has grown some in the last 10 days so it has all been worth it. After all, the point of keeping her inside me was to allow her lungs to develop and for her to grow bigger. I was so happy when the lady told me that she had grown. The last ten days have not been easy to deal with emotionally or physically so it's good to know that I have helped her.

She is still small for her dates with most of her measurements the size for a 30 week babe and not 32 weeks. Her abdomen has not grown any but her legs have grown a whopping 12 mm so that they are now the correct length for a 34 week babe (guess she doesn't take after her Dad in that respect then!).

I'm not looking forward to Thursday in some respects but I will be glad when we get there. I really don't want to go through with the C-section but since there is no other choice then I'll just have to get on with it. I'll be relieved when Rabbits is out and I know that all is ok.

posted by Emma @ 10:12 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?