Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Friday, December 23, 2005

Rabbits and Em grow big

Well, it's been a while since the last blog. I've recovered from my cold and am trying not to get another one from Craig. Rabbits and I are growing steadily. With only 10 weeks left to go Rabbits is having a growth spurt (doubling in size within a month!) and thiis means that I am getting even bigger. I've now made it to 9 stone (I was 7 stone 5 beforehand).

Rabbits and I have been to see the consultant again. I wasn't at all worried about going as I felt that the blood pressure was under control. Silly me! It was 160/105. They checked me over and every thing elso is fine so they sent me away for half and hour and then retook it (it was 140/80). So they decided not to give me drugs but to see me again just after Christmas.

In the meantime I've seen the midwife and found out that Rabbits has turned slightly so that her bottom is slightly higher than her head. That's a relief since she is not kicking me so low down and I know that she is on her way to the correct position.

In the run up to Christmas I've been getting really tired but I've done most of the big things now. I'm starting to get leg cramps in the night which is unpleasant and my knees hurt. I'm now looking forward to Boxing Day and a little R & R!

posted by Emma @ 6:20 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?