Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Anatomy Scan A-OK!

We had the second scan yesterday, and we're pleased to report that everything is fine. All organs and limbs appear to be formed properly and are all the correct size for 21 weeks. Rabbits was a bit ornery, and wouldn't turn so that the sonographer could get the correct view of the heart, and so Em had to keep coughing to jiggle her around! Eventually everything was measured correctly and we got another picture!

It was still incredible to see our baby again - at one point she turned to the "camera" so we could see her face. It looked a little strange as you could see the outline of the skull, as well as some of the facial features at the same time, but still, she was gorgeous!

posted by Craig @ 9:40 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?