Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Two weeks old already!

Wow, I think that has to be the longest two weeks I've ever experienced, and Joseph seems to have come such a long way. The good news is that he has made it back to his birth weight, so he's heading in the right direction! He's been having lots of Mum's milk, as well as some formula, and they've started enriching his food with vitamins and extra good stuff to make him big and strong.

There are three things that he has to achieve before he can come home with us: first, he has to be at least 35 weeks gesational age (which he achieved yesterday), second he has to be 4lbs in weight (some way to go yet), and third, he has to be having some sucking feeds (which he has started to make move towards already). So, all in all, our little lad is doing very well. He also seems to be very active mentally as well as physically, reacting to people, looking around him and what-not.

I've uploaded all the photos of Joseph so far to PhotoBox, so you can look at them and even buy prints if you should so desire. Just follow the link here: PhotoBox and all should be revealed. You may have to set up an account to buy anything, but it's free, and you could even get some free prints.

posted by Craig @ 10:39 am   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?