Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Monday, May 01, 2006

The Whole Tooth...

Yes, he may only be 15 weeks old (and well over 8lb now), but the little lad is growing his first tooth! When he was born, he had a little bump of skin on his bottom jaw which we were a bit concerned about, but the medicos said it was nothing to worry about. Now it seems that he was growing a tooth under there. In the last couple of days, brave parents with foolhardy fingers have been having a little explore, and have found a little white bony ridge in his bottom jaw. So here we go into the wonderful world of teething! He's fine at the moment, but I'm sure there's worse to come!

It's true what Em said about his smile. He can be the biggest monster, crying at the top of his voice, weeing and being sick all over you and himself, and just when you're getting really fed up, he unleashes the most gorgeous, loving smile, and suddenly everything is alright. I just have to think about his smile when I'm having a bad day at work, and it cheers me up no end!

posted by Craig @ 9:08 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?