Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Friday, May 05, 2006

There is life after childbirth


Great news! There is life after childbirth. Joseph has just started to take a 5 ounce bottle and is going 5 hours between feeds. This makes a huge difference. It means extra sleep overnight and more time to get things done during the day. The other day I made cakes while Joseph sat in his chair and watched and I've been able to get out into the garden on Craig's days off. Today we went an had lunch at the Horse and Groom. We sat outside and had lunch and fed Joseph while we were there. He was pretty good for most of the time and we were able to eat most of our lunch in peace. We went for a long walk afterwards and all in all it has been a lovely day.

posted by Emma @ 8:08 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?