Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Thursday, October 19, 2006

A New Look!

Well I finally decided to get off my bum and create a proper template for Rabbits' Blog. I hope you like it. Feel free to make any comments!

We're all a bit snuffly here at the moment. Joseph's had his first cold for about 2 weeks now, poor little mite. He's all blocked up and coughing, but there's not much we can do for him. We took him to the doctors the other day, but she said he's basically fine - no chest infection or anything, so we're just going to have to ride the storm. We've got cough mixture for him and some saline nose drops (which he hates having put in!) and we rub some Vicks into his chest. He also had a spot of conjunctivitis last week which needed some eye drops, but that seems to have cleared up now. Despite all that, he's still mostly cheerful and active, so that's great.

Em's also suffering with a bad cold, but so far I'm OK. Knowing my luck it'll hit next week when I go back to work. Boo!

posted by Craig @ 9:13 am   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?