Powered by Blogger

Hello! My name is Joseph Woodrow Stevens and this is my Blog. It's called Rabbits' Blog, because that was the name Mummy and Daddy gave me when I was still in Mummy's tummy. (Apparently Daddy's sister wanted to call my Daddy Rabbits when he was born!)

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy write stuff down here about me, 'cos they seem to think it's interesting. I just like all the pictures of me, 'cos I'm gorgeous! I hope you like what Mummy and Daddy have written here. Let them know if you do. They'd like to hear from you!

Lots of love and kisses!

Joseph xxx

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Where's Maurice?


Oh my God, we nearly lost Maurice!

For those who don't know Maurice is Joseph's monkey. He has had him since birth (almost) and he goes every where with him. Maurice is the one who reassures Joseph and helps him sleep well.

It was raining heavily when I picked Joseph up from the child minder and I was in a rush to get him into the car. Maurice is usually tucked away in Joseph's bag but today he was tucked in between Joseph and I. In my hurry I forgot he was there and he must have fallen into the road by the curb.

We got home and I started preparing Joseph's dinner but he got pooky so I went to get Maurice. It was then that I discovered that he was missing. I worked out what must have happened but it was a good ten minutes since we had left. Would he still be there? What if some one had picked him up and taken him home? Oh God, what would I tell Joseph?

Fortunately we got back and spotted Mautice. He was safe but soaking wet and rather scared. We got him home and I washed, spun and dried him on the radiator and he looked much better.

He is now safely tucked up in Joseph's arms and I shall know to be more careful in future.

posted by Emma @ 8:20 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rabbits' Blog is a kinkyMachine website. Would you like a rice cake?